Feels grim. But, it's something I'm will have to do. Starting tomorrow, no matter how grim I feel, I am going to post snippets of Rose Colored Lenses; Jaded Prescription. I worked, and worked, and poked at the poems, the design, and the final edits for the past few months.
To help me, or destroy me, I've created several 'love song' playlists to keep the blog mood on the topic of love. Here's the first playlist.
Today's playlist is available at Grooveshark or in the embedded widget below.
- The Crystal Lake - Grandaddy
- She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
- Collide - Howie Day
- My Heart Goes Bang - Dead or Alive
- Heartbeat - Annie
- I Don't Feel Like Dancing - Scissor Sisters
- I Feel Love - Donna Summer
- Talk Dirty to Me - Poison
- Your Sweetness (Is Your Weakness) - Dead or Alive
- Rhythm Divine - Enrique Iglesias